Monday, December 1, 2008

Curating our digital selves

Curating our digital selves - Activity 9 for Experienced users of Second Life in Muvenation course.

I did really have fun doing this activity. Playing with avatars gives you a special feeling. It makes you reflect on the influence your image can cause on others. I got several comments out of some
avatars I came across in SL when being someone else.

A colleague was surprised to see me as an animal...they never thought I could be that way. Another one told me ' If my daughter sees you, she'd definitely love your avatar'.

It was supposed to play with one avatar only, but I really got so enthusiastic that I wanted to know what I could feel in different situations. If I had to choose one of them, I would definitely choose to be a Triceropudos. It's really funny, friendly and gives a real sweet image despite its size!

Hope you enjoy the snapshots made in Muvenation platform where participants show their final production for this task.



No comments: